Hair has a lot of importance in your body. Starting from biological benefits to deciding your looks hair does it all. Haircare is important not just for your physical appearance but also for your own hygiene. Having healthy hair is important for overall well being. Having healthy hair does not only make sure that you look your best but it also makes sure your hair and scalp is healthy. It also affects your self-esteem. It is one of the first things which people notice about you. Hence it becomes very necessary that you have healthy and shiny hair. But what if contrary to this you are having hair fall? How to regrow hair naturally?
Hair fall is one of the leading problems that almost everyone is facing. It can be due to hereditary, hormonal changes, medical conditions or just simple part of ageing. Everyone seems to face this problem but it is more seen in men. Some people let their hair loss continue as a result of non-treatment and other try to hide it will different hairstyles or wig. But they are not permanent solutions. They don’t benefit you in any way. They just tend to work for that particular time. So then what’s the solution? How to cover it up? Below I provide you with some of the best methods to naturally regrow your hair. So men tight hold your breath and scroll down to find natural ways for re-growing your hair. These natural remedies with proven benefits will help to stimulate your hair growth and enhance the hair you have already.
Regrow hair naturally
- Lemon juice or lemon oil are said to enhance hair quality and its growth.
- Maintain a healthy scalp.
- With goodness of vitamin C, hair growth is ensured.
- Create shining hair.
- Reduce oil and dandruff.
For best results you must apply fresh lemon juice to your scalp 15 minutes before washing. Or else you can also use lemon essential oil in a diluted form as a hair mask.
2. Geranium oil
- Promotes hair growth.
- Boosts circulation
- Helps in strengthening your hair
- Keeps your hair hydrated
- Restores the hair
Make a mixture by adding a few drops of carrier oil with geranium oil and make a mask of it. You can also add a few drops of this to your shampoo or conditioner.
3. Rosemary Oil
- Stimulates new hair growth
- Used to treat androgenetic alopecia
- Has ability to improve cellular generation
- Prevents grey hair
- Can also be performed as minoxidil
Add a few drops of rosemary oil with carrier oil. Massage this mixture into your hair and scalp before rinsing it. You can also add a few drops of rosemary oil into your shampoo and conditioner on a daily basis. For best results use it few times a week. Avoid using essential oils directly on the skin. Its better to mix them in a carrier oil or shampoo.
4. Onion juice
- Successfully treats patchy alopecia areata
- Promotes hair growth
- Improves circulation
- Improved keratin growth factor
- Increases blood flow to the cuticles
Blend a few onions and then squeeze out their juice. Apply the juice to your scalp and hair and leave in for at least 15 minutes. Then shampoo normally.
- Promotes hair growth
- Stimulate hair follicles
- Has positive effect on hair
- Increase the dermal cells on the scalp
- Strengthen the roots of the hair
Must use as directed to you and always make sure to check for any possible side effects before using it.
6. Fish Oil
- Consuming omega fatty acids helps to improve your hair from inside as it is filled with nutrients and proteins
- Help improve hair density when combined with omega supplement
- Reduces hair loss
- Increases diameter of hair
- Omega fatty acids help your cells to work correctly and can boost immunity, leading to better overall health.
For best results do as directed and follow the manufacturer’s recommended dosage.
- Natural hair growth supplement
- Has marine complex called AminoMar C, made of minerals, vitamins, and shark and mollusc powder which help to regenerate new cells and strengthen existing cells.
- Nourishes thin hair among men
- Accelerates the hair growth process
- It provides food to your scalp
Take this pill twice a day for at least 6 months to have visible results. You can also add it with your shampoo and conditioner.
8. Coconut Oil
- Contains fatty acid which penetrates into the hair shaft and reduces the protein loss from hair.
- Used as a promoter of hair growth
- Improves the health and lustre of hair
- Protects the roots and strands
- Prevents breakage
You can use it either before or after washing your hair. It completely depends on your hairstyle. For oily hair, you can leave it overnight for a few hours before washing. For a dry hair, you can use it as a leave-in treatment. Make sure to massage your scalp properly with coconut oil before washing.
9. Aloe Vera
- Used to treat hair loss
- Soothes the scalp
- Conditions your hair
- Reduce dandruff
- unblock hair follicles that may be blocked by excess oil
Apply pure aloe vera to your scalp before washing and leave it for some time. Shampoo and conditioners containing aloe vera are also good to regrow hair.
- Restores hair growth
- Stimulates the scalp
- Improve hair thickness
- Relieve stress and tension
- Encourage thickness in dermal papilla cells
It is the best and easiest method. You must take out some time to massage your scalp everyday.
It’s important that you stay consistent to with the plan you are choosing to implement. Results may take some time to show and hence you must be patient. Stay positive and do your best to maintain a healthy lifestyle that will complement your hair treatment plan.
Recommended Read: Surprising benefits of oiling your hair. Read this now!